Special issue: Proceeding of the workshop "Islam and Biotechnology: finding a common language between Ulama and Scientists"
The objectives of the workshop were:
- To enhance the understanding of agribiotechnology among religious scholars
- To create awareness among the scientists on the ethical/cultural implication of agribiotechnology
- To ensure guidelines and policies related to agribiotechnology; applications are considered on the basis of proper understanding of biotechnology
- To enhance communication between scientist and religious scholars through a creation of a common language
- To encourage religious scholars to play the role of science communicators
Click here to download the journal